Friday, April 22, 2011

Haul: Lancome & Dress Barn - 2 pictures of me in new clothes

Haul: Lancome & Dress Barn - 2 pictures of me in new clothes Tube. Duration : 6.73 Mins.


Hello folks, here are some things that I got from a CCO, I did not know, there have been purchased. It 'happened by chance and good, could be the make-up shopper in me to resist, is not happening. I have to dress Barn, and something that can not even see one of my vids - Pictures of me :-) - This Christmas tree is from the 2009 Christmas season. I donot want anyone there with the tree and said "Merry Christmas" at the beginning of my videos to insult. I always know that my watchesThe videos are not Christians and I know that not all Christians celebrate Christmas. Born to me as a born-again Christian, I am reminded of the tree, that every day is a gift and should be lived in the celebration of what Christ has done for me. Then again, I do not mean to offend anyone. Thank you for your voice, and thanks for watching, rating and commenting on my videos. I appreciate it.

Tags: haul, lancome, shadows, dress, barn, sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment