Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DIY: Chiffon Dress Top / (Part 1)

DIY: Chiffon Dress Top / (Part 1) Video Clips. Duration : 4.92 Mins.


I think that something has gone wrong with the first upload ... but still ... the dress I used for this DIY is the dress I wore on my last video I show you my hair was ... I think there are many ways to do this kind of clothes, but that's just the way I do ... if you have the right tools, it should not be so difficult ... I just sewed everything by hand ... and I can still feel my fingers: O and I broke two needles ... am I? or needles are cheap and weak? I should buy better next time: X Thanks for everything, vote! feel free to comment and subscribe ^ ^ much love, jen music: 1 weight from Wilber Pan

Keywords: lazyjenmf, ljenmf, fashion, style, how, to, diy, chiffon, dress, top

0 comments:

Post a Comment